- EMBASE - Ovid
- 1947 - present. Updated weekly. EMBASE, the Excerpta Medica database, is an international biomedical and pharmacological database that provides access to up-to-date information about medical and drug-related subjects. Comprehensive inclusion of drug-related information makes EMBASE particularly valuable when carrying out drug-related searches. EMBASE features comprehensive coverage of drug research, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Human Medicine (Clinical and Experimental), basic biological research, Health Policy and Management, Substance Dependence and Abuse, Psychiatry, Veterinary Science and Biomedical Engineering and Instrumentation.
- NCCN Guidelines
- The NCCN Guidelines® are a comprehensive set of guidelines detailing the sequential management decisions and interventions for the malignant cancers that affect 97 percent of all patients with cancer. In addition, separate guidelines relate to major prevention and screening topics and another set of pathways focuses on the major supportive care areas.
- 1946 – Present. PubMed comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources. Corresponds in part to the following print indexes: Index Medicus, Index to Dental Literature, and International Nursing.
- 1960 - present. Scopus is a citation and abstract database containing peer-reviewed literature, with over 46 million records and 4.8 million conference papers from proceedings and journals. It covers the medical, scientific, technical and social sciences fields. It includes 100% coverage of Medline, 100% coverage of Embase and interoperability with Reaxys.
UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource available to physicians on the internet. It includes more than 23,000 graphics, including photographs, which can be searched by using the pull-down menu to select “graphics.” UpToDate allows you to use graphics for diagnosis, training and incorporating into presentations.
- UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource available to physicians on the internet. It includes more than 23,000 graphics, including photographs, which can be searched by using the pull-down menu to select “graphics.” UpToDate allows you to use graphics for diagnosis, training and incorporating into presentations.
Top eBooks in Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Imaging
- Comprehensive guide to the diagnosis, staging and overview of the management of lung cancer relevant to practicing radiologists .
- Molecular Pathology of Lung Cancer
- Latest information and current insights into the molecular basis for lung cancer, including precursor and preinvasive lesions, molecular diagnosis, molecular targeted therapy, molecular prognosis, molecular radiology and related fields for lung cancer.
- Proton Beam Therapy
- This book discusses conditions that are suitable for treatment with proton beam therapy, how the treatment is delivered, and the current data supporting its use.B.
Other Available eBooks
- Lung Cancer eBooks
- Browse a list of online books in Lung Cancer.
- Radiation Oncology in Lung Cancer eBooks
- Browse a list of online books on radiation oncology in lung cancer.
- Radiosurgery eBooks
- Browse a list of online books on radiosurgery.
Mobile Apps & Resources
- Use BrowZine to create a mobile bookshelf of your favorite journals to read and research on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store for your iPad, or visit Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for your Android tablet. Once installed, you can use your MD Anderson MyID to access subscribed and open access publications, create your own bookshelf of favorite journals, and save to a variety of services.
- NCCN Guidelines
- Access the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines on your iPad or Android Tablet. NCCN offers treatment recommendations and their panels address cancer detection; risk assessment and reduction; and supportive care areas such as nausea and vomiting, distress management, cancer-related fatigue, and cancer pain management. You must be a registered user on NCCN.org before you download the NCCN app through the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- The Research Medical Library on Your Tablet
- This is a mobile website you can bookmark on any device to access current radiology eBooks and journals.
- To start using “UpToDate Anwhere,” access UpToDate through the Research Medical Library’s web site on a MD Anderson desktop computer, and register for an account. Then download the free UpToDate app from the appropriate app store for your device. Once installed, use your newly created username and password to access all content from UpToDate. Available on iOS , Android, or Windows 8 tablets.
Top Journals in Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Browse the current issue of Lung Cancer.
- Clinical Lung Cancer
- Browse the current issue of Clinical Lung Cancer.
Other Available Journals
- List of Lung Cancer journals
- Browse lung cancer journals.