- e-Anatomy is an interactive human anatomy atlas. It is designed for use by doctors, radiologists, students, and medical imaging specialists. The application presents medical imaging examinations (CT scan, MRI, radiographs) with annotated anatomical structures and diagrams.
- LexiComp is a collection of clinical drug databases which includes AHFS Essentials & AHFS DI, Lexi Drugs, Pediatric and Geriatric Lexi-Drugs and more. Also included is a clinical decision support toolbar complete with tools for drug interactions, identification, calculators and more.
- 1946 – Present. PubMed comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources. Corresponds in part to the following print indexes: Index Medicus, Index to Dental Literature, and International Nursing.
- UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource available to physicians on the internet. It includes more than 23,000 graphics, including photographs, which can be searched by using the pull-down menu to select “graphics.” UpToDate allows you to use graphics for diagnosis, training and incorporating into presentations.
- Interventional Radiology eBooks
- Browse a list of online books on Interventional Radiology.
- MRI eBooks
- Browse a list of online books on Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Nuclear Medicine Ebooks
- Browse a list of online books in Nuclear Medicine.
- PET-CT Imaging eBooks
- Browse a list of online books in PET-CT Imaging.
- Radiology eBooks
- Browse a list of online books in radiology.
Mobile Apps & Resources
- Use BrowZine to create a mobile bookshelf of your favorite journals to read and research on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store for your iPad, or visit Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for your Android tablet. Once installed, you can use your MD Anderson MyID to access subscribed and open access publications, create your own bookshelf of favorite journals, and save to a variety of services.
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers. Try before you buy: visualize more than 5,000 medical and anatomical images for free before purchasing the detailed anatomy atlas. Free download from the iTunes store.
- The Research Medical Library on Your Tablet
- This is a mobile website you can bookmark on any device to access current radiology eBooks and journals.
- To start using “UpToDate Anwhere,” access UpToDate through the Research Medical Library’s web site on a MD Anderson desktop computer, and register for an account. Then download the free UpToDate app from the appropriate app store for your device. Once installed, use your newly created username and password to access all content from UpToDate. Available on iOS , Android, or Windows 8 tablets.
Top Journals in Radiation Oncology
- American Journal of Roentgenology
- Browse the current issue of the American Journal of Roentgeneology.
- International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Browse the current issues of the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics.
- Browse the current issue of RadioGraphics.
- Browse the current issue of Radiology.
- Radiotherapy & Oncology
- Browse the current issue of Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- List of Interventional Radiology journals
- Browse a list of online journals in Interventional Radiology.
- List of Nuclear Medicine journals
- Browse a list of online journals in Nuclear Medicine.