A Quarterly Newsletter of the Historical Resources Center
At the HRC, we are always acquiring new collections, interviewing new people for the Oral History Project, assisting clients with projects, and experimenting with ways to put our collections to use.
We publish Continuum four times a year to report on all the work we are doing to preserve MD Anderson’s heritage.
We invite you to become a Friend of the Historical Resources Center and join our mailing list. Click here to subscribe .
Learn the latest about:
- New items and collections acquired and available for your projects
- Who is being interviewed for the Oral History Collection
- Projects for clients at MD Anderson
- New products to give you information and new ideas
- Interesting facts about MD Anderson people, places, and history
- Our student interns, their projects and contributions to the HRC