Past issues | Current issue | Subscribe | About
The Library is implementing a new “Printing & Photocopy Service” system that utilizes fee-based reusable copy cards that allow you to photocopy and print black-and-white materials from public access computers throughout the Library to a networked printer.
The new system will also permit free color and black-and-white scanning. This does not require a card, and scans can be either e-mailed or saved to a flash drive.
How much does it cost?
- All print and photocopies are 10¢ per page.
- Reusable Print/Copy cards are available for $1.00 from a card dispensing machine. The Print/Copy card is 50¢ cents and includes a 50¢ printing/copy credit.
- Purchased cards can be revalued at the card dispensing machine. Paper currency in the following denominations is accepted: $1, $5, $10, & $20 bills. The machine does not give change. Library Staff also cannot make change.
- Scanning is free.
Clients with print/copy cards from the Library’s previous system have the opportunity to transfer their card balance to a new print/copy card.
Balance transfer steps:
- Present your old copy card to a Library staff member at the Information Desk.
- You will be issued a new card along with your balance from the old system.
Questions? Contact the Library at 713-792-2282 or email@example.com
EndNote Web "In the Cloud"
Wednesday, November 14, 11:30am – 12:00pm
This webinar covers EndNote Web, an online version of EndNote. EndNote Web can be used to collect and organize references and format citations.
- Building a library through the web
- Managing references through the web
- Creating and sharing groups
- Using the capture button
- Using the Cite While You Write plugin
Classes are held in the library classroom (FCT21.6008) or at the library’s South Campus location (4SCR1.1125) unless otherwise noted. Find the latest class schedule, class descriptions, and links.
Webinars are live online classes that can be viewed from your desktop. Check out our upcoming webinars and archived webinars.
MD Anderson employees should register through the Education Center. If you are unable to access the Education Center or have questions about classes, please contact April Aultman Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-792-2293.
For up-to-the-minute information about the Research Medical Library, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MDAndersonLib
NewsBytes is released the first day of each month.
For the web version and the archive of past articles click here.
To subscribe or remove yourself from this email alert service click here.
For comments or questions concerning NewsBytes, please contact Clara Fowler by email (email@example.com) or phone (713-745-1538).
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal and Policy
- Legal Statements & Site Policies
- Stay Connected
- Emergency Alerts
- Emergency Alert Information