Past issues | Subscribe | About
Find Impact Factors here.
Learn more about Impact Factors from this video.
Highest Impact Journals in Oncology for 2014:
- CA - Cancer Journal for Clinicians: 115.84
- Nature Reviews Cancer: 37.4
- Lancet Oncology: 24.69
- Cancer Cell: 23.523
- Cancer Discovery: 19.453
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: 18.428
- Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology: 14.180
- JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute: 12.583
- Leukemia: 10.431
- Seminars in Cancer Biology: 9.33
Dr. Oliver Bogler talks about how his perspective changed when he began to experience treatment and the institution from the perspective of a patient. He describes the energy in the patient areas as “sustaining” and communicating a “can-do optimism.”
Check out our new guide to Drug and Pharmacology Resources. This guide links you to the best databases, eBooks, journals and apps available for free from the Research Medical Library.
On June 16, 2015, PubMed attained a major milestone when the 25 millionth journal citation was added to the database.
Want to know more about PubMed? Register for a PubMed Basics or PubMed Advanced class.
July 8, 2015; 11:00am - 11:30am
ORCiD, SciVal Experts, ResearchGate, SciENcv, Twitter. Online Research Profiles can be used to track your publications, find research collaborators, share citations and keep up with current research. Learn how to effectively use research profile tools and other social media avenues that can be used to develop and manage your online presence, thereby increasing the impact and visibility of your research.
- Cancer Cachexia
- Clinical Insights: Neoadjuvant Therapy in Breast Cancer
- Complex General Surgical Oncology: A Case-Based Approach: Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Monoclonal Antibodies in Oncology
- Mucins and Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas: Advanced Diagnostics & Personalized Therapies
- Retinoblastoma: Clinical Advances and Emerging Treatment Strategies
Classes are held in the library classroom (FCT21.6008) unless otherwise noted. Find the latest class schedule, class descriptions, and links here.
Webinars are live online classes that can be viewed from your desktop. Check out our upcoming webinars and archived webinars.
If you have questions about classes, please contact April Aultman Becker at email@example.com or 713-792-2293.
For up-to-the-minute information about the Research Medical Library, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MDAndersonLib
NewsBytes is released the first day of each month.
For the web version and the archive of past articles click here.
To subscribe or remove yourself from this email alert service click here.
For comments or questions concerning NewsBytes, please contact Clara Fowler by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (713-745-1538).
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies