Past issues | Subscribe | About
Do you find yourself wondering who is citing your work, how your research is being used, or how you can find potential collaborators? Scopus, the world's largest abstract and citation database can help!
Here are 3 ways Scopus can improve your search:
- Get more full-text articles. Scopus has twice the articles and four times the journals of PubMed providing a more robust literature search.
- Find author profiles including citations counts and h-indexes.
- Scopus goes beyond articles, including conference papers, books, and patents.
Weds, Mar 4, 11am-11:30am
In this webinar, the Research Medical Librarians will demonstrate a variety of features and smart tools in Scopus to help you stay current with research and authors, tracking citations, and managing your profile.
Thanks to the generous support of the University of Texas System Digital Library, we now have access to SAGE Research Methods. This tool helps researchers, faculty and students design research projects, identify and understand new methods, conduct research and write up their findings. SAGE Research Methods focuses on methodology and can be used for both social sciences and health sciences topics. SAGE includes eBooks, journal articles, and more
Here are a research methods topics to explore:
Thanks to feedback from customers like you, we’re pleased to announce a few upgrades to our services.
Now available in the library…
- Skype in the Study Rooms for Meetings and presentations
- Adobe Photoshop on select Computers
- Acrobat Professional for editing PDFs
- Laptops for checkouts in the library
- Smartphone chargers
And coming soon in 2015…
- New 22” LED monitors
- Wireless printing
- Mozilla Firefox
Classes are held in the library classroom (FCT21.6008) unless otherwise noted. Find the latest class schedule, class descriptions, and links here.
Webinars are live online classes that can be viewed from your desktop. Check out our upcoming webinars and archived webinars.
If you have questions about classes, please contact April Aultman Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-792-2293.
For up-to-the-minute information about the Research Medical Library, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MDAndersonLib
NewsBytes is released the first day of each month.
For the web version and the archive of past articles click here.
To subscribe or remove yourself from this email alert service click here.
For comments or questions concerning NewsBytes, please contact Clara Fowler by email (email@example.com) or phone (713-745-1538).
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies