2021 Genetics and Epigenetics Program Retreat
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 7, 2021
Please submit a digital copy of your abstract below. Attach your abstract file (Word format only) at the bottom of this page, enter the requested information, and press “Upload the file”. Remember, if you submit an abstract, you are expected to present a poster unless you are invited to give a talk.
Abstract Length: One page Only on US Letter Size Paper.
Abstract File Name: lastname_firstname_2021.docx
Please carefully follow instructions for structured abstract below.
- Organize your abstract into 4 sections: Objective; Methods; Results; Conclusions (see sample).
- MS Word Only
- Length: One page maximum
- Paper Size: US Letter
- Margins: 1.0" on all four sides
- Font: Arial 12 point for everything
- Abstract Title: Bold and no caps except for first word
- Underline Presenting Author
- Bold Section Names
- Left Justify: this means a jagged right margin (see sample; turn justification off).
- Line Spacing: Single-spaced text. Double-space between all sections (see sample)