MD Anderson's eCard service is a free, public service that allows anyone to send electronic greeting cards to friends, family and co-workers and to include a personal message with the eCard. Use of the eCard service is subject to all of the terms and conditions and policies applicable to MD Anderson's website as well as the following terms and conditions. By using the eCard service (either sending or receiving an eCard), you agree to all of these terms and conditions and policies. In regards to sending messages (including reply emails): The eCard service is for personal, noncommercial uses and is intended to convey positive and inspirational messages. In using the eCard service, you are solely responsible and liable for the content of your communications and you agree not to include in your personal message content that:
- includes profanity or violence or hateful, harassing, threatening, racist, sexist, defamatory, or derogatory remarks,
- includes obscene or pornographic language or images,
- is unlawful or which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability,
- infringes the intellectual property or other rights of another person, including rights under copyright, trademark, publicity, or privacy, and/or
- includes commercial advertisements, promotions, or solicitations.
In regards to receiving messages:
Personal messages that you receive from others may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, or offensive content. MD Anderson is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, the content of personal messages that you receive. In this regard:
- Comments and views expressed in a personal message are those of the individual sending the eCard and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of MD Anderson.
- MD Anderson does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information sent in a personal message.
- MD Anderson does not endorse content or links provided in a personal message.
- You should not click on any suspicious links, as these may be spam or other hazardous material added by the individual sending the eCard.
Please report any suspicious links or suspected abuse of or concerns with this service to MD Anderson by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.