2015 Genes and Development & Epigenetics and Molecular Carcinogenesis Spring Retreat
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Please submit one digital copy of your abstract using the form below and one hard copy signed by your PI. If you submit an abstract, you are expected to present a poster unless you are invited to give a talk.
- Digital Copy: Attach your abstract file (Word format only) at the bottom of this page, enter your name and email, select your submission category and PI, and press "Upload the file".
Houston: Give to Elisabeth Lindheim in S11.8116 or send by interoffice mail to her attention, Dept. of Genetics, Unit 1010.
Smithville: Give to Becky Brooks in SRD1.142 or send by interoffice mail to her attention.
Abstract Length: One Page Only on US Letter Size Paper.
Abstract File Name: lastname_firstname_2015.
Formatting Instructions (MS Word Only)
- Margins: 1.50" on all four sides (NO BOX THIS YEAR)
- Paper Size: US Letter
- Font: Arial 11 point for everything except affiliation information, which should be Arial 10 point
- Justification: Left justify
- Abstract Title: Bold and in Upper and Lower Case (Title Case).
- Presenting Author: Underline presenting author's name.
- Line Spacing: Insert line space between Title, Authors, Affiliation and first line of abstract. The rest of the abstract should be single spaced per the sample below.
- Paragraph Indents: Indent first line of each paragraph in the abstract body per the sample below (1/2").
Sample Abstract (Download sample formatted abstract file)
Submit Abstract Here
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies