- EndNote Basics & Advanced
- Library Essentials for Administrative Assistants
- PubMed Basics
- Literature Reviews: Searching for Evidence
- Systematic Reviews: Planning the Literature Search
EndNote X8 Basics in 30 Minutes
March 1, 2017
11:00 - 11:30am
*PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be taught using EndNote X8, which is the most updated version of EndNote available. MD Anderson staff can upgrade to EndNote X8 on their MD Anderson-issued computer/laptop by contacting 4-INFO*
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to learn how to:
- Add references to EndNote.
- Organize references in groups.
- Insert and delete citations in Word.
- Format your references with EndNote.
We also offer Orientations, Library Tours and Journal Clubs.
Contact Laurissa Gann at
email@example.com or 713-794-4111.